|Follow Naturenet on Twitter|
terms and conditions
1. To qualify to enter the competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom,
the United States or Canada and be 18 years old or over.
2. To enter the competition, applicants must post a comment on the blog as instructed in the competition details. By making a comment which is intended to be a competition entry applicants accept these terms and conditions. In order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be received by the closing date stated in the competition details. Incomplete entries or those not received by the deadline will be disqualified. The time of entry will only be ascertained by the timestamp shown on the blog.
3. The entry must include a valid email address. This address will be used to contact the winner and will not be published. If the winner has not responded to the notification email within 7 days the editor will realocated the prize as he sees fit.
4. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that your entry is original work, you are the author of it, and it has not been previously published.
5. The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
6. The prize may be subject to change. Naturenet reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value at any time.
7. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of any competition, the decision of Naturenet shall be final.
8. Any entry which in the opinion of Naturenet is offensive, illegal, dishonest or otherwise distasteful may be deleted without notice.
9. Any entry not complying strictly with these terms and conditions may be permanently deleted without notice.
10. Naturenet reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
11. Entry to the competition is by blog comments only.
12. The winner will be selected by the Naturenet editorial team from those entries received before the closing date. The editor's decision is final.
13. Only the winning applicants will be contacted by Naturenet. No correspondence will be entered into and comments on the blog about the conduct of the competition will not be published or acknowledged.
14. The winner's name will be published on the Naturenet website after the closing date of the competition.
15. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or delayed by software problems, human error or otherwise. Naturenet has no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from viruses, bugs, data loss or any causes outside its control.
16. Naturenet reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this competition at any time without notice. Any changes will be posted here.
17. The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
By entering this competition, applicants agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.
Note that as the prizes are exclusive imports only on release in North America the DVD prizes are NTSC Region 1 DVDs which can only be played on a Region 1 player. Most recent UK TVs and all PCs with DVD players will play NTSC signals, but if you are outside North America you will need to have a multi-region player to watch them. Frankly, you can buy one of them for a song, so it's well worth it.